Home Care Services
At SYNERGY HomeCare, we focus on performing the care and services that will allow our clients to enjoy the comfort of their own home and be as independent as possible. We do this by performing many in-home care services for our clients, including:
- Medication Reminders
- Surgery Recovery / Exercise
- Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care
- Meal Planning/Preparation
- Available 24-hours, every day
- Personal Care (bathing, walking & dressing assist. incontinence, hygiene, etc.)
- Respite Care for Family
- Transportation and Errands
- Light Housekeeping/ Changing of Linens
- Help with Bills/ VA Benefits
- Pet Service/ Companionship
Our goal at SYNERGY HomeCare is to allow our clients to enjoy the comfort of their own home and give families the peace of mind in knowing their loved ones are being properly cared for by a loving and dependable caregiver throughout Northeast Ohio. We want you to go to bed without a worry about your loved one. Here is how we will give you that peace of mind:
- We customize our elder care services to meet our clients’ needs.
- We encourage family members to help develop our Care Plan.
- Our back-up care procedures are second to none—you can be assured your loved one will not miss a day due to caregiver sickness or emergency.
- Excellent customer service is key for us—your concerns and questions will be addressed expeditiously.
- Thorough field supervision of our employees is part of our standard operating procedures, including frequent pop-in visits, calls and customer satisfaction reviews.
- We guarantee you will love the caregiver we assign to your family member.
- Planning and encouraging social activities
- Encouraging light exercise
- Errand and transportation assistance
- Making meal time more enjoyable
- Encouraging active thinking
- Light housekeeping
- Respite for family caregivers
Call Us Today at (440) 736-7515 and discuss your options!