How do I know if I need Home Care?
Triggers for Non-Medical Home Care:
- A family member is spending > 5 hours per week as a family caregiver
- A senior is living alone
- Your loved one has stopped driving
- Your loved one is scheduled to have surgery
- An expectant mother on bed rest
- A loved one has recently been diagnosed with memory loss (i.e. Alzheimer’s)
- Appearance of home has declined – housekeeping is difficult
- Appearance of your loved one has changed – not bathing regularly
- Your loved one isn't eating well (We can help with meal preparation)
- Your loved one poses a fall risk
- Your loved one is taking multiple medications and requires reminders to be compliant with their plan of care
- A loved one struggles to keep their appointments, run errands
- A loved one lives with mental and/or physical developmental disabilities and requires assistance with activities of daily living
The SYNERGY of SYNERGY HomeCare is in our ability to partner effectively with other care providers to include family caregivers.
We are available by phone after hours and weekends; CALL US when you are preparing care for a loved one. TRUST OUR CAREGIVERS to follow through with the health professionals’ plan of care. DEPEND ON US to be strong communicators; we know the triggers and WHO to contact and WHEN.
To learn about your options...
We provide HomeCare services to Longmont and surrounding communities.